Friday, September 19, 2008

New Assistant General Manager

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Steve Stoddard, the new Assistant General Manager of Sueño del Mar as of August 26th. I am originally from Idaho Falls, Idaho and moved here from Boise, Idaho. I will be here indefinitely and I am thrilled and honored to be the newest member of your island community. My wife of almost 4 years, Jessica, will be joining me on Sep 23rd, only a few short days aways! We will reside in 4B, our new home, sweet home!

I obtained my degree in Business Administration at Idaho State University. I began my career working for Interstate Hotels & Resorts, the Residence Inn by Marriott, and Hotel 43 (one of Boise’s finest hotels). I have experience in various capacities of hospitality including accounting, housekeeping, sales, guest services, and maintenance. My background in the hotel industry pairs nicely with the experience of the fine staff and management of Sueño. I am certain we will be able to accomplish great things together and provide a service second to none for you, our valued members.

No comments: